The Services We Offer
With our Online Office service, you can view a calendar of your depositions, schedule new depositions, view your invoices, download transcripts, and more!
If you would like to register or would like to schedule a demo, contact us.
Online Office provides service in four broad areas:
- Calendar – Clients can see at a glance upcoming depositions and search for past and current jobs based on a number of citeria including case name, witness name, or date.
- Activity – Clients can quickly and easily review invoices and balances online. You can even download a .PDF version of your original invoices right to your computer.
- Repository – This section contains transcripts of your completed depositions, exhibits, briefs and other critical documents that are accessible and downloadable anytime, from anywhere. Automatic e-mail notifications are generated and sent to you as soon as we store a transcript in your repository. You can start working with it right away, while you wait for the printed transcript to be delivered.
- Online Orders – Here, you can schedule, change or cancel deposition requests for a court reporter for any location. Our smart deposition request form remembers your previous requests, so you don’t have to start from scratch when you make a new request. Simply copy a prior request and revise it. You will receive an instant email acknowledgement letting you know that we received your request.
LiveNote is truly geared towards collaboration. Through the use of the LiveNote Administration program, organizations can confidently manage network access to sensitive cases, using five levels of security to control user rights. For maximum preparedness when conducting discovery or making court appearances away from the office, users can automatically take an offline copy of a case to their local hard drive before traveling. Upon return, offline changes can then be replicated to the network and merged with the master case.
Helping legal professionals cope with a challenging economy and a highly competitive landscape, RealLegal® Practice ManagerTM is the first practice management solution to combine traditional case and matter management with a suite of strategic business management tools — budgeting, forecasting, professional cost auditing, and real time reports – to manage today’s business and forecast tomorrow’s growth.
A legal enterprise solution, Practice Manager allows you to manage everything related to a matter or client from one easy-to-use interface. Streamline processes, reduce legal costs, decrease write-offs, increase billable’s, evaluate resource utilization, forecast future revenue and strengthen client relations. Integrating with today’s leading software applications and PDA solutions, Practice Manager makes it easy to access information at anytime from anywhere.
- Certified Real-Time and Merit Reporters
- Registered Professional Reporters
- Rough ASCII’s
- Clvs Certified Videographers
- Tape Transcription
- Internet And Telephonic Depositions
- Environmental And Patent Cases
- National Cases
- Interpreting Service
- Expedited Delivery
- E-Mailing of Transcripts
- In-House Full Service Transcript Production Department
- In-House Archiving of Transcripts
- Exhibit Scanning and Copying